We celebrate James' birthday by raising our glasses to James' favorite meal: scraps! But, instead of leftover food, we decided to go back and use some of our research from past episodes we never got to talk about.
This episode's wine: Longitude 2015 White Wine
This episode's cheese: Trader Joe's Red Leicester with Chili and Red Bell Pepper
Find out about the clear cola that pre-dated Crystal Pepsi, why Sinead O'Connor ripped a picture of the pope on Saturday Night Live, the history of Farkle, how gambling addiction works, some thoughts on the Oscars with Epic Film Guy Nick, and famous cats on ships!
Past Episodes Referenced:
- Cheers to Soft Drinks (iTunes/Website)
- Cheers to Comedy with Everyone Has a Podcast (iTunes/Website)
- Cheers to Tabletop Games (iTunes/Website)
- Cheers to March Madness (iTunes/Website)
- Cheers to Back to the Future (iTunes/Website)
- Cheers to the Oscars with The Epic Film Guys (iTunes/Website)
- Cheers to Cats (iTunes/Website)
Find more great podcasts on Twitter by searching the hashtag #PodernFamily!
We got to be guests on Home Gadget Geeks talking about wine gadgets! Check it out!
Special thanks to Adam Centamore for his book, "Tasting Wine & Cheese: An Insider's Guide to Mastering the Principles of Pairing," which inspires us to try new wine and cheese pairings in every episode!
Some extra scraps from this episode:
Sources used for this episode: